Rhinoplasty (Nose Surgery)
Rhinoplasty or nose surgery, sometimes referred to as “nose
reshaping” or a “nose job,” improves the appearance and
proportion of your nose, enhancing facial harmony and self
confidence. Surgery of the nose may also correct impaired
breathing caused by structural abnormalities in the nose.
Rhinoplasty surgery can change:
- Nose size, in relation to the other facial structures
- Nose width, at the bridge
- Nose profile, with visible humps or depressions on the bridge
- Nasal tip, that is large or bulbous, drooping, or too upturned
- Nostrils that are large, wide or upturned
- Nasal asymmetry and deviation
NB: All surgeries are done by certified Plastic Surgeons and performed in an accredited hospital facility.