Also known as blepharoplasty, eyelid surgery improves the
appearance of the upper eyelids, lower eyelids, or both. It
gives a rejuvenated appearance to the surrounding area of your
eyes, making you look more rested and alert.
- Upper eyelid surgery can remove excess fatty deposits that appear as puffiness in the upper eyelids.
- Loose or sagging skin that creates folds or disturbs the natural contour of the upper eyelid, sometimes impairing vision, can be treated by eyelid lift surgery.
- Lower eyelid blepharoplasty can remove excess skin and fine wrinkles of the lower eyelid.
- Bags under the eyes can be corrected by blepharoplasty.
- Lower eyelid surgery can correct droopiness of the lower eyelids, showing white below the iris (colored portion of the eye).
NB: All surgeries are done by certified Plastic Surgeons and performed in an accredited hospital facility.